Luxury Chalet Villa Gorsky
These terms and conditions set the rules for booking and renting Luxury Chalet Villa Gorsky. Customers agree with the terms and conditions of the agreement when paying the deposit or the total for the stay.
– Email confirmation is made after the advance payment.
– Advance payment is at least 40% of the total booking value.
– In case of cancellation: at least 30 days before the scheduled arrival the advance is refunded. In less than 30 days, the deposit will not be refunded. Exceptions are Christmas, New Year’s Eve and Easter – for stays deposit is not refundable;
Terms of rental
– Payment (only cash) takes place on arrival. The subsequent arrival of the client does not exempt him from the fees for the booked stay. In case of early departure, the total amount of stay will not be changed.
– Check-in is from 16.00 to 23.00 and check-out between 8.00 and 10.00.
– Pick up the keys; Please indicate your expected arrival time in advance. If you are unable to reach the agreed time, please contact us.
– Villa Gorsky includes a minimum of two nights.
– Guests of Gorsky Villa are fully responsible for material damage and destruction of objects and equipment.
– The number of people renting Villa Gorsky is limited. The number given during booking is binding. The customer is obliged to notify the owner before the change of this number. If the number of people arriving on arrival is higher (if there is a possibility in the facility) the customer is obliged to pay for the unnotified persons.
– Inside the Villa Gorsky there is a strict ban on smoking.
– For the sake of fire safety it is forbidden to use in the premises of Gorsky: electrical appliances which do not constitute an installation of an object; Including irons, heaters and open fire such as grills. The exceptions are the chargers and power supplies for RTV and computer equipment.
– Commercial photo sessions in the facility can only take place with the consent of the owner.
– Pets are not allowed.
-By using our services, the Customer agrees to put his personal data in our database and its processing in order to perform the contract. The customer provides his data voluntarily, but the lack of data prevents the implementation of the contract.
-Administrator of personal data is ‘Villa Gorsky’ Anna Górska Projekt with headquarters: Majerczykówka 1d, 34-520 Poronin. Personal data is collected by Villa Gorsky subject to security requirements and processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), so-called RODO and currently applicable regulations of Polish law.
– In connection with the RODO procedure, by completing the forms on our website, you voluntarily provide your personal data and you consent to their processing in accordance with the Act. We would like to assure you that personal data will be processed only by the data controller in order to provide services, test your satisfaction, present new offers and promotions and that they will not be shared, sold or leased to other entities.
-The User’s personal data is kept for an indefinite period by the Administrator. Data may be deleted after the User wishes to delete them.
– In order to ensure the security of sending personal data on the Internet, the Online Store uses the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) transmission protocol. SSL is a system of data encryption transmitted between the browser on the Consumer’s computer and the Website server.