Luxury Chalet Villa Gorsky
These terms and conditions set the rules for booking and renting Luxury Chalet Villa Gorsky. Customers agree with the terms and conditions of the agreement when paying the deposit or the total for the stay.
– Email confirmation is made after the advance payment.
– Advance payment is at least 50% of the total booking value.
– In case of cancellation: up to 60 days before the scheduled arrival in high season and 30 days before arrival in low season deposit will be refunded. Exceptions are Christmas, New Year’s Eve and Easter – for stays deposit is not refundable;
Terms of rental
– Payment (in a form agreed individually – in cash or electronically) takes place on arrival. The subsequent arrival of the client does not exempt him from the fees for the booked stay. In case of early departure, the total amount of stay will not be changed.
– Check-in is from 16.00 to 23.00 and check-out between 8.00 and 10.00. Late check-out is possible only after agreement with the owner, otherwise the cost of each subsequent hour is PLN 150
– Pick up the keys; Please indicate your expected arrival time in advance. If you are unable to reach the agreed time, please contact us.
– Villa Gorsky includes a minimum of two nights.
– Guests of Gorsky Villa are fully responsible for material damage and destruction of objects and equipment.
– The number of people renting Villa Gorsky is limited. The number given during booking is binding. The customer is obliged to notify the owner before the change of this number. If the number of people arriving on arrival is higher (if there is a possibility in the facility) the customer is obliged to pay for the unnotified persons.
– Inside the Villa Gorsky there is a strict ban on smoking.
– For the sake of fire safety it is forbidden to use in the premises of Gorsky: electrical appliances which do not constitute an installation of an object; Including irons, heaters and open fire such as grills. The exceptions are the chargers and power supplies for RTV and computer equipment.
– The reception is open from 8-18, if guests have questions, they can write to the contact number. After 22:00 we only accept emergency calls.
– Pets – sometimes accepted after agreement with the owner.
– The house has central heating, from time to time a person from the service can enter the building to the boiler room to check the heating and add furnace. If guests do not feel comfortable with it, they can ask for the keys to the second door.
– In the event of deficiencies in the quality of the services provided, the Lessee may submit a complaint by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– The Lessor will inform the Lessee about the method of considering the complaint by return e-mail to the Lessee’s e-mail address within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint by the Lessor.
-By using our services, the Customer agrees to put his personal data in our database and its processing in order to perform the contract. The customer provides his data voluntarily, but the lack of data prevents the implementation of the contract.
-Administrator of personal data is ‘Villa Gorsky’ – Anna Górska Projekt with headquarters: Majerczykówka 1d, 34-520 Poronin and Artgor Zofia Górska with headquarters: Majerczykówka 1r, 34-520 Poronin. Personal data is collected by Villa Gorsky subject to security requirements and processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), so-called RODO and currently applicable regulations of Polish law.
– In connection with the RODO procedure, by completing the forms on our website, you voluntarily provide your personal data and you consent to their processing in accordance with the Act. We would like to assure you that personal data will be processed only by the data controller in order to provide services, test your satisfaction, present new offers and promotions and that they will not be shared, sold or leased to other entities.
-The User’s personal data is kept for an indefinite period by the Administrator. Data may be deleted after the User wishes to delete them.
– In order to ensure the security of sending personal data on the Internet, the Online Store uses the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) transmission protocol. SSL is a system of data encryption transmitted between the browser on the Consumer’s computer and the Website server.